Terms & Conditions
The number references used in these terms are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of the conditions.
- Orders are accepted only upon and subject to the Seller’s, Vanguard Miniatures, Terms and Conditions of Sale as detailed herein.
- Vanguard Miniatures usually accept payment only via PayPal.
- Vanguard Miniatures and the Buyer are both bound by the terms of PayPal as found on the PayPal web site. www.paypal.co.uk
- Should you wish to cancel you have 7 days from receipt of the goods to inform Vanguard Miniatures in writing by email of your desire to cancel.
If the goods have been dispatched then the customer is liable to pay for the return postage.
- If there is a problem with the order received from Vanguard Miniatures the Buyer must inform Vanguard Miniatures via telephone or e-mail within 7 days of receipt of the goods.
- Vanguard Miniatures will endeavour to dispatch all orders within 2-3 working days of order confirmation. But this may not always be possible, see 7 and 8 below.
- Vanguard Miniatures strives to continually update stock levels to ensure availability at all times. However, on occasion items may be out of stock. Any items not dispatched with an order due to this will be shown on the Buyers delivery note and invoice as ‘Back Ordered’ and will be shipped to the Buyer as soon as possible at no additional cost to the Buyer.
- Any date named by Vanguard Miniatures for dispatch or delivery is given and intended as an estimate only and is not to be of the essence of the contract. The Buyer shall nevertheless be bound to accept the goods ordered when available. Vanguard Miniatures shall not be liable in any way in respect of late dispatch or delivery however caused, nor shall such failure to dispatch be deemed to be a breach of the contract.
- No return shall be agreed except in writing from Vanguard Miniatures. Vanguard Miniatures will endeavour to respond to requests for returns within 7 days.
- The Buyer will be liable for the cost of delivery of returned goods to Vanguard Miniatures for any orders cancelled.
- Returns will not be accepted unless the product is in a reasonable condition as deemed so by Vanguard Miniatures
- All goods must be examined on receipt and, if damaged, Vanguard Miniatures must be informed immediately via telephone or e-mail. Failure to comply will cause the carrier to refute the claim, and then the entire cost must be borne by the customer.
- If you have missing items or the wrong componants found in any of your packs then please contact Don@onslaughtmini.com in the first instance who will be more than happy to sort you out. Alternatively you can contact Vanguard Miniatures and i will put in the request for you. (Please note that Vanguard Miniatures do not hold loose parts stock)
- In case of invoiced goods if no payment is received within the agreed terms Vanguard Miniatures shall be entitled to repossess the goods.
- Vanguard Miniatures shall not be liable for any default due to any circumstance beyond their reasonable control, including, but not limited to, packages failing to arrive at the given address (lost in post)*, Acts of God, accident, IT viruses, terrorism, war, civil unrest, riot, strike, lockout, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, flood, earthquake, etc.
- Vanguard Miniatures and the Buyer accept that, except in the case of either party having made fraudulent statements, they will be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Nothing in these Conditions shall affect the statutory rights of the Buyer.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Any complaints about the goods or services supplied by Vanguard Miniatures should be e-mailed to email@example.com or made in writing to Vanguard Miniatures, 19 Coombe Park Lane, Plymouth, Devon. PL5 2LQ
- In cases where the terms and conditions appear to contradict the DSR, then the DSR take precedence.
- All models are supplied unpainted and some may require assembly, they are models and not toys and may not be suitable for young children. Do not eat, chew, lick or otherwise consume these products. They are models and may be fragile, be careful when handling. They are made from metal. These models can be delicate so handle with care and be responsible for your own actions!
- Goods are not tested or sold as fit for any particular purpose other than to be physical models of fictional concepts.
- These terms and conditions are subject to being updated or ammended from time to time without prior notification to the customer.
Your contact information will not be passed on by Vanguard Miniatures to any other individual or organisation.
If you receive any unsolicited e-mails (you know the kind of dodgy ones that promise increased fun in the bedroom!) that appear to have originated from Vanguard Miniatures please forward them on to us. We can’t control the naughty people out there who try to steal e-mail addresses but we will do our best.
All materials on this site, including but not limited to images, artwork, text, audio clips, and video clips, are, unless otherwise stated, owned and controlled by the respective originator’s and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any purpose is a violation of the respective originator’s legal rights. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other web site or networked computer environment is prohibited unless explicitly stated otherwise.
*If you wish to have tracked delivery then place your order as normal and then contact use via email and we can sort out for you exactly which service you require we will then contact you back with details and a request for any additional postage costs required.